Checkout securely withPayment methods
Napoleon Fireplaces Product Availability:
Lead time longer than usual due to supply chain. Please order to be the first in line.
Shipping & Delivery
If you're anywhere outside of the 48 contiguous states, please send us a message for a custom quote.
Napoleon Trivista 50 Built-in Electric Fireplace Three-Sided
Napoleon’s Trivista™ Primis, a three-sided electric fireplace, boasts the highest heat output in its category. Showcase the fireplace with the Northern Woods log set or acrylic crystals or combine both for an amazing display. Effortlessly control all the features using the included remote or the touch screen panel with motion proximity sensor. Seven different flame color settings and brightness adjustments make this fireplace perfect for any time of day. Included end panels allow for two-sided or one-sided installation Enjoy all year round with the ability to operate the luminous flames with or without heat.
- Cozy and Warm
- Realistic Flame
- Matches all decor
Trivista 50 Built In Fireplace Features
- 50" W X 21" H X 9 1/2" D
- Up to 10,000 BTU'S & 3,000 Watts
- Includes North Woods log set and crystal media
- End panels included and allow for a 3-sided, 2-sided or 1-sided installation
- Hard wired to 120V or 240V
- Three flame color settings with brightness adjustment options
- Ember bed in 13 color settings including cycle & fade in and fade out
- LED top lights in 13 color settings including cycle mode & fade in and fade out
- All season usage: flames operate with or without heat
- Disable heat function as child safety feature
- Motion sensor touch screen control panel
- Multi-function remote standard
- Thermostatic control
Trivista 50 Built In Fireplace Specifications
|Dimensions||H:21.5" x W:50" x D:9.5"|
|BTUs||Up to 10,000|
|High Temp Setting||95 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Low Temp Setting||41 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|No Heat Setting||Yes|
|Vent Type||Vent Free|
|Type||Wall Mount, Partial Recess or Full Recess|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty on Parts and 1 Year Labor|
Trivista 50 Built In Fireplace Dimensions
Trivista 50 Built In Fireplace Installation
For more detailed information, please reference the Owner's manual.
About Napoleon Fireplaces
Napoleon is a leader in the hearth industry, with over 40 years of expertise and experience. They are a leader in the industry thanks to their innovative technology and dazzling designs on gas, electric, and wood-burning fireplaces. Committed to top quality, their reputation is stamped in the industry for always excelling to push towards excellence, resulting in consistent industry awards and a fiercely loyal customer base. With their unswerving determination to quality and new innovation to leading-edge technology, Napoleon is determined to always be the best in the industry.