Checkout securely withPayment methods
Napoleon Fireplaces Product Availability:
Lead time longer than usual due to supply chain. Please order to be the first in line.
Shipping & Delivery
If you're anywhere outside of the 48 contiguous states, please send us a message for a custom quote.
Napoleon Haliburton Direct Vent Gas Stove GDS28-1NSB
Napoleon's Haliburton™ Gas Stove is compact in size but not in power. The advanced burner system produces realistic YELLOW DANCING FLAMES® that surrounds the hand-painted PHAZER® Logs to create the look of a real wood-burning fire. Accentuate your style with aesthetically pleasing details in black, chrome, or gold. The millivolt ignition ensures safe operation and lighting, even in the event of a power failure. Amazing things do come in small packages and when space is limited, but the need for comfort and warmth calls for a fireplace, Napoleon's Haliburton™ Gas Stove is right there with a perfect fit.
Haliburton Gas Stove Features
- PHAZER® Log Set
- Triple Flame Burner
- Ornamental Inset and Trivet
- Metallic Black Accent Bar
- Piezo Ignitor
- Control System
- Flame / Heat Adjustment
- No electricity is required to light or operate – ensures reliable use even during power failures
- Advanced burner system produces the most realistic YELLOW DANCING FLAME® in the industry
- 50% flame/heat adjustment for maximum comfort and efficiency
- Compact, easily accessible and user-friendly controls
- Safety Screen Included
- Equipped with 100% SAFE GUARD™ gas control system for your peace of mind
- Built-in blower extracts maximum heat from the extra large heat exchanger.
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
Haliburton Gas Stove Specifications
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Dimensions||H: 26.75" x W: 22.5" x D: 18.5"|
|Vent Type||Direct Vent|
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Warranty||President Limited Lifetime|
Haliburton Gas Stove Dimensions
Haliburton Gas Stove Installation
For more detailed information, please reference the Haliburton Gas Stove Owner's manual.
About Napoleon Fireplaces
Napoleon is a leader in the hearth industry, with over 40 years of expertise and experience. They are a leader in the industry thanks to their innovative technology and dazzling designs on gas, electric, and wood-burning fireplaces. Committed to top quality, their reputation is stamped in the industry for always excelling to push towards excellence, resulting in consistent industry awards and a fiercely loyal customer base. With their unswerving determination to quality and new innovation to leading-edge technology, Napoleon is determined to always be the best in the industry.