Checkout securely withPayment methods
Napoleon Fireplaces Product Availability:
Lead time longer than usual due to supply chain. Please order to be the first in line.
Shipping & Delivery
If you're anywhere outside of the 48 contiguous states, please send us a message for a custom quote.
Napoleon Entice 72 Electric Fireplace NEFL72CFH
Make a statement with the Napoleon Entice™ 72 Electric Fireplace. This fireplace puts out an incredible amount of heat, glittering with multicolored flames and a crystal ember bed. You don't need a specialist or a gas fitter for this expansive beauty, just hang on the wall and plug in for instant transformation of your space. Traditional orange flames, or cool blue flames, or a combination of the two will set the mood. The shallow depth means that this fireplace doesn't intrude into your living space, but simply accents it with the expansive view of the fire. Place this electric fireplace anywhere you want to make a huge impact, perfectly suited for either your home or a commercial setting.
Entice 72 Features
- Expansive Viewing area and shallow depth
- Installation options include wall hung, semi-recessed and fully recessed
- 5 size options in width: 36", 42", 50", 60" and 72"
- Blue, orange and combined multi-color flames
- Adjustable flame brightness and speed
- 6 color ember bed with cycle and fade-in and fade-out modes
- Crystal media included
- Optional log sets available
- Touch control panel with premium display window
- Overheat protection and child safety lock function to disable the heat
- Thermostat control, full feature remote control and 9 timer settings
- 5,000 BTU’s heats up to 400 sq.ft.
- 120 V / 1,465 Watts
- Plug in or hardwire
Entice 72 Specifications
|Dimensions||H:16.94" x W:71.69" x D:5.44"|
|BTUs||up to 5,000 BTU's|
|High Temp Setting||95 degrees Fahrenheit|
|Low Temp Setting||41 degrees Fahrenheit|
|No Heat Setting||Yes|
|Installation Type||Wall Mount, Partial Recess or Full Recess|
|Warranty||2 year Limited Warranty|
Entice 72 Dimensions
Entice 72 Installation
For more detailed information, please reference the Owner's manual.
About Napoleon Fireplaces
Napoleon is a leader in the hearth industry, with over 40 years of expertise and experience. They are a leader in the industry thanks to their innovative technology and dazzling designs on gas, electric, and wood-burning fireplaces. Committed to top quality, their reputation is stamped in the industry for always excelling to push towards excellence, resulting in consistent industry awards and a fiercely loyal customer base. With their unswerving determination to quality and new innovation to leading-edge technology, Napoleon is determined to always be the best in the industry.