Checkout securely withPayment methods
Dimplex Product Availability:
Lead time longer than usual due to supply chain. Please order to be the first in line.
Shipping & Delivery
If you're anywhere outside of the 48 contiguous states, please send us a message for a custom quote.
Dimplex 25" Revillusion Masonry Fireplace Electric Log Set RLG25
Dimplex 25” Revillusion Masonry fireplace log set with Revillusion flame technology, Mirage flame panel, ThruView full-depth design, mood lighting and Realogs, 1,500 W/120 V. Includes multi-function remote control and ember mat. Ships in one carton.
- More than the addition of new features, Revillusion® is a completely new way of looking at fireplaces. Gaze through the lifelike flames to the back of the firebox, revealing the natural character that gives a wood-burning fireplace its charm. Enjoy the look of a fireplace cut straight from the pages of a magazine by choosing Revillusion® ; clearly a better fireplace.
25" Revillusion Masonry Fireplace Electric Log Set RLG25 Features
- For an authentic fireplace experience, the Revillusion produces flames that are larger, brighter and more random, appearing from within the logs.
- Fool even yourself with the Mirage Flame Panel that adds to the show. It is a partially frosted acrylic panel that shows only dazzling flames and no reflections.
- With patented Thruview technology, you are able to see clear through the flames to the back of the fireplace for a more authentic experience.
- Use the heater without the flames to enjoy a cozy atmosphere.
25" Revillusion Masonry Fireplace Electric Log Set RLG25 Specifications
25" Revillusion Masonry Fireplace Electric Log Set RLG25 Dimensions
25" Revillusion Masonry Fireplace Electric Log Set RLG25 Installation
For more detailed information, please reference the Owner's manual.
Dimplex is the world leader in electric heat and electric fireplace technology. Their commitment is to four key pillars: Innovation, Design, Quality, and Support. New product development has long been a hallmark of Dimplex North America Limited. Recent innovations include: the patented electric flame technology - the company made history in the fireplace industry when it developed and produced the first electric fireplace with a truly realistic "wood burning" flame effect in 1995. The company has since been granted 30 patents covering various areas of electric flame technology and others are pending.