Checkout securely withPayment methods
Outdoor GreatRoom Company Product Availability:
Lead time longer than usual due to supply chain. Please order to be the first in line.
Shipping & Delivery
If you're anywhere outside of the 48 contiguous states, please send us a message for a custom quote.
Outdoor GreatRoom Zero-Clearance Electric Fireplace Insert in 42"/4"H
Just plug in one of our Gallery Collection electric fireplaces for instant ambiance in any room. Our zero-clearance electric fireplace insert models are CSA tested for safety, go with any room style, and are easy to use. They are cool to the touch but will add warmth to any space. This insert fits most sizes of existing masonry and zero clearance wood-burning fireplaces. Turn any traditional fireplace into an easy-to-use, clean, and efficient electric fireplace in minutes. Two options, price includes either the 36" or 42" surround. Specifications listed below are max dimensions and do not include surround.
32” Electric Zero Clearance Fireplace Insert 42" Bottom Insert Surround, 4" Height. Includes heater, IR remote, 6ft cord, log fire media.
- Use virtually anywhere in your home
- Designed for pre-existing fireplaces but can be installed in a custom cabinet or recessed into a wall
- Operating costs as low as a penny per day with flame and back lighting, and 9-18 cents per hour with the heater on.
- Realistic-looking fire, logs, and ember bed— choose your flame intensity
- Faux brick background
- LED flame, log, ember bed, and background lighting
- 1500 watt heater— 100% efficient
- Full feature remote control
- Ultra quiet 2-speed heater f2-speed
- impact tempered glass front
- Operates on standard 120-volt plug-in
- Two options, price includes either the 36" or 42" surround
- Order the white Heritage cabinet separately- Fits with 36" surround (IS-36-ZC)
Outdoor GreatRoom IR Remote for GER & GI Series Electric Fireplaces
- Sale price
- Regular price
$29.00You save 5%
- Unit price
We recently remodeled most of our main floor including the kitchen and dining room. The far wall in the dining room had an old fireplace that was really an eyesore. We decided to take out the old wood fireplace and replace it with the electric insert. It has completely changed the look for the better and it heats the room pretty well. We have had this completed for a couple of months now and haven't noticed much of a spike on the bill. Overall, I rate this 5 stars.