Checkout securely withPayment methods
Napoleon Fireplaces Product Availability:
Lead time longer than usual due to supply chain. Please order to be the first in line.
Shipping & Delivery
If you're anywhere outside of the 48 contiguous states, please send us a message for a custom quote.
Napoleon Ascent 40 Built-In Electric Fireplace NEFB40H
The Ascent™ Electric Fireplace is an easy to use electric fireplace unit that can simply be plugged in and turned on. Enjoy a traditional looking wood fire without the work or cost of one. Install into an existing fireplace opening, hardwire, or purchase as part of a mantel set. Heat large spaces easily while enjoying the look of a realistic fire. This electric fireplace is ideal for any setting, home, condo, office, or apartment. The logs and embers glow just like logs that have been burning. A random flame effect changes the color, height, and flame speed for an authentic experience. The ULTRA BRIGHT™ LED lights ensure that this fireplace can be enjoyed both day and night. A WHISPER QUIET™ fan and heater with modulating control keeps the temperature exactly where it's needed. Luxuriate in a realistic fireplace experience thanks to the ease and comfort of plug and play with the Ascent™ Electric Fireplace.
Ascent 40 Built In Fireplace Features
- Fading logs and ember bed appear as a real "dying fire" when unit is turned off
- Non-reflective backing allows for optimal flame viewing and minimizes distracting room reflections
- ULTRA BRIGHT high power/high intensity LED lights can be seen in both a day or night setting to accent the glowing logs and ember bed
- NIGHT LIGHTS feature four color settings (blue, orange, purple, and clear) and can be used as one static color or rolling through the spectrum
- WHISPER QUIET fan and heater with modulating control keeps your comfort level exactly where you want it
- The modulating control features a timer and can be set to Fahrenheit (°F) or Celsius (°C)
- Convenient remote controls the flame and ember bed intensity, blower and heat output, NIGHT LIGHT feature and timer
- Easy access manual on/off switch
- Easy to clean the glass with a hinged door system
- Can be used in a mantel application or as a single built-in unit
- Self trimming flange will complete the installation with no additional work or cost
- Realistic brick panels, glowing logs and ember bed
- Can be plugged in 120V or hardwired 120V/240V, producing 4,500 BTU's and 9,000 BTU's respectively and warms up to 800 sq. ft.
- Integrated self diagnostic LED light indicates when any issues arise
Ascent 40 Built In Fireplace Specifications
|Dimensions||H:32" x W:40.37" x D:14"|
|Fire Viewing Area||38" W x 27" H|
|BTUs||Up to 9,000|
|High Temp Setting||95 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Low Temp Setting||41 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Vent Type||Vent Free|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty on Parts and 1 Year Labor|
Ascent 40 Built In Fireplace Dimensions
Ascent 40 Built In Fireplace Installation
For more detailed information, please reference the Owner's manual.
About Napoleon Fireplaces
Napoleon is a leader in the hearth industry, with over 40 years of expertise and experience. They are a leader in the industry thanks to their innovative technology and dazzling designs on gas, electric, and wood-burning fireplaces. Committed to top quality, their reputation is stamped in the industry for always excelling to push towards excellence, resulting in consistent industry awards and a fiercely loyal customer base. With their unswerving determination to quality and new innovation to leading-edge technology, Napoleon is determined to always be the best in the industry.