Checkout securely withPayment methods
Estimated Shipping: In stock items ships in 3 business days.
Actual shipping times may vary based on the manufacturer's current lead time.
Shipping & Delivery
If you're anywhere outside of the 48 contiguous states, please send us a message for a custom quote.
Modern Flames 43" Fantastic Flame No Heat Recessed Electric Fireplace
Modern Flames Slim Fire Recessed Electric Fireplace is perfect for a touch of cozy. This builder series is ultra-thin, heat-free, and cool to the touch. The impressive model offers the ultimate in versatility, allowing you to mount it on virtually any wall. You’ll enjoy gorgeous ambiance year-round, with realistic flame technology producing stunning natural-looking flames with minimal energy consumption. With this ultra-thin, vent free fireplace, you’ll be able to set the mood for a relaxing evening in any room!
This package includes:
- FF43/BILV - 43" Fantastic Flame No Heat Recessed Fireplace (4" Deep - 31.5" X 10" Viewing.) Builder Series Linear Fireplaces (FF43 No Heat) Fits 2x4 Wall.
- LED flame technology with expected 70,000+ hour lifetime
- No heat function for low energy and year-round ambiance
- Completely recesses for a cleaner, contemporary finish
- Media – Coals only
- Wires directly to the wall switch for on / off only operation
- Wall mount or recess capable for any possible application
- Crystal black glass front that is cool to the touch
- New realistic flame technology (must see!)
- Long term reliability – easy serviceability design
- Optional (On / Off) remote control (must add)
- Builder Series
Modern Flames is known as the innovative leader in modern, contemporary electric fireplace design and technology for residential and commercial settings. The company pioneered the introduction of the contemporary linear electric fireplace throughout North America in 2008. The look has since become a very popular application for architects, designers, builders, and homeowners because of the extremely realistic flame appearance paired with the ease of installation and overall cost compared to a gas or wood fireplace!